Here you will find the most frequent questions we get at our helpdesk. Is your question not included? Send us an email at any time. We’re here for you 7 days a week — also during your holidays.
- I don't see the right balance
- What payment options are there?
- How can I request a refund?
- How do I sign in with a second device?
- How do I change my email address?
- How many times can I install the app (or use it on other devices)?
- Can I choose another language?
- How can I edit, copy, rename or delete my saved routes?
- How does the route planner work in the Nautical Maps mobile app?
- Which operating systems are supported by the Nautical Maps mobile app?
- How can I let the map ‘run’ with my boat?
- Why can I enter the dimensions of my boat?
- How do I plan, change or share a route?
- How do I connect my iPad WiFi (without GPS) to my iPhone?
- How do I open a shared route (.kmz file)?
- Are my routes available on all paired devices?
- How can I download the maps for offline use?
- How can I customise the map display (and/or the look of the route line)?
- How can I centre the map on my position?
- Where can I find current information that affects navigation?
- Where does the information in the app come from?
- Where can I find the legend of the map?
- Where can I find information from the Dutch ANWB Almanac?
- How can I report an error or a correction?